CANAL CITY HAKATA
Address：1-2, Sumiyoshi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka Prefecture 812-0018
Store hours (Every day of the year)：
The following is a guide to duty-free (Tax-free) shopping.
Persons eligible for Tax-free shopping
- Japanese who lives overseas ※Persons who actually have bought goods (No representatives are eligible)
- Non-residents (foreigners who have been staying in Japan less than 6months)
- Japanese citizens residing abroad who are on temporary visits to Japan of less than six months in length.
There are two ways to receive a tax refund for goods purchased at
CANAL CITY HAKATA on the day of purchase.
- 1Receiving a Refund at a Tax-Free Counter (GLOBAL TAX FREE)
- Application Period：(10:00～21:30) on the day of purchase.
Conditions：In-store purchases totaling 5,000 yen or more.
Method of refund：Cash (Japanese yen)
*Please be aware that at all tax-free counters, a service fee of 1.5% the value of the purchased goods is charged,
and a refund of the remaining 6.5% of the value is issued.
- Tax-Free shop list
- 2In-Store Tax-Free Shopping
- Conditions：Purchases at a single store totaling 5,000 yen or more.
How to receive a refund：Please present your passport at the register at the time of purchase.
PASSPORT SERVICESHOP LIST
Special reward when presenting your passport.
*Only for foreigners who have been staying in Japan less than 6months
The CANAL CITY is open all year round. However, some stores may close for New Year's holidays or special days. Please make sure you check directly with each store before you visit.
Store hours (Every day of the year)
Opening hours may vary depending on the store. Please see below for full details.
- PASSPORT SERVICE